Looking to make the most from an investment property? Quality management can bring you peace of mind and ensure your investment performs at its peak.
An investment property is a valuable asset and should be managed accordingly. At First National Assist, we look after your property as if it were our own.
First National Assist allow our client to tap into the full resources of the First National network and all of their offices nationally. No matter if you have your investment property 5 minutes down the road or in another state, First National Assist can help you.
First National Property Management services include:
- Consulting you, to ascertain your objectives and requirements
- Establishing the best possible rent return
- All ingoing, outgoing and periodic tenancy condition reports, with internal and external photos
- Marketing the property, which may include a signboard, window display, newspaper advertisement or internet advert
- Showing prospective tenants through the property
- Screening and assessing tenants who apply to rent
- Completion of all relevant documents required by state legislation
- Induction outlining expectations to tenants
- Ongoing management of rental income
- Management of maintenance and renovations, where applicable
- Disbursement of accounts, whether to landlord, trades or creditors
- Regular inspections, as permitted by state legislation
- Receiving and disbursement of bond monies to relevant authorities
- Collation of documents and representation at tribunal hearings, where necessary
- Arranging regular value appraisals and asset management reports to maximise your investment
We work hard to take the worry out of ownership and ensure your investment property will always perform at its peak.